The birth of a child is a huge transition! Having support makes all the difference.
A doula can help fill the cracks.
Postpartum care is charged by the hour and is tailored to your needs. It can include:
- Breastfeeding support
- Answering questions and connecting to local resources
- Light house cleaning (such as dishes, laundry, sweeping, tidying)
- Light food preparation (such as lunch while I’m there and/or a meal for later)
- Grocery shopping or picking up baby supplies
- Helping with an older child
- Holding baby while you shower or take a moment to regroup
- Birth processing
- Casual family photos
- Simply listening